Wednesday, June 6, 2007

2 days to go !

2 days to go ! No shopping yet. I am wearing the same thin jacket i wore last year on my solo ride.



No shopping because my work is taking most of our time. Win-E's at kudremukh, Bikes at delhi, Cars at Kudremukh, work's mad.



I am using a TRAIL-X Mountain 18 gear Bike for commuting to work and back. Bull dozed by most of the autos, this bike has the ability to go at speeds close to 60kph at final gear.



(Pic: Rajesh Adiga, a Project Leader here is displayed with my bike)

While i do not know whats in my bike that looks expensivem a lot of respect is shown towards it.

2 more days to go, the plans probably gonna be done in the flight :) Hanle, Nubra, Lakes, Zanskar is for sure. Rest are inshaa-allah

-a

1 comment:

pophabhi said...

Update us about the road conditions etc buddy.
We are gonna hit similar routes in two weeks.