Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Here i go again!

I Intended and so this blog got to be the sequel to the Himalayan Solo !

Its now official, On May1st, I booked flight tickets for Jagdeep and Myself for the 8th of June. The transporter - Bangalore to delhi is finalised too (Ofcource Radhe Shyam again)

Broke the news of running away from the chaos at work to my boss - Sumanth. He quickly filled an excel spreadsheet with a lot of lines with deadlines showing June 1st week. I guess he is just fine with it ;)

The physical fitness program (running and swimming) is at max level. Something tells me that i am gonna be pushing my bike at atleast 17000 ft.

Jagdeep (28 years) is a designer with Indigo Nation and i (32 years) am the C.T.O of Instacoll.Jagdeep rides a 1994 Enfield Standard Bullet-350 and i use a 2004 Enfield Thunderbird - 350cc.

Jagdeeps machine has stock parts and a front Diskbrake. Mine has a Goldie Silencer, a BS-29 UCAL CARBURATOR and a Compass (and a thermometer)

Since the ride is beginning, and i want to make it a specialized one, i am breaking it away from the 100kph blog site.

Mores gonna be coming up, So Watch this place!!
Cheers


-Adarsh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheers mate. All the best. Will be following your blog very very closely.
For people like me who can never get on a bike, this is the next best thing.