Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Trips Postponed

Ok Trips postponed to 12th June 2007

Jagg's calls me and says "Adarsh, I know you are gonna kill me for this".

I am like holding my breath. It appears my prophecy has come true (Way way too early ofcource) i will be riding solo.

So I say "Okey, whats up."

Jugg's parents are coming in to bangalore and he does not want them to know that he is riding.

here is some background of Jugg's. You can read his call for ride Dated February 26th 2007 below. At that time i was planning a solo (More of my original plans are here.


[RTMC] call for RIDE TO LEH/LADAKH

hi
guys...great ride to value lanes must say...myearly exit would have made me miss
the excitementlater on...but never the less.
.there were a few points
discussed on the meet..onewas to to do good long (so called rtmc realrides)..and
muthu came up with a point for doingleh..well i would want to initiate on
thissuggestion..before the ride calender....
on giving my intro in annouce
rides i did omit out myfirst ride..it was a ride planned to ladakh in
jun2005..five of us including my brother and cousinsplanned to take three
bullets across....started at 3in the morning FROM DELHI ,on not so
crowdedhighway..ride was good and very relaxed..were doin50-55 with a lot of
breaks..till 8.30 we had notcrossed ambala..since we were cruising very
slowly..atnine in the morning hell broke loose..abhinav,myyounger brother riding
solo in the middle rammed intoa stationary truck..had no clue what went wrong
sincehe passed out with out saying a word..chandigarh wasan hour away even on
the fastest ambulance and all hegave us was half an hour...world really came
apart ihave been blaming myself since then...
a thumping bullet was
disturbing for quite a longtime...till i decided to take it as
achallenge...since then the urge to complete this ridehas been stronger than
everthing..would have postedthis sooner or later even if muthu had not
mentionedyesterday...doing maximum rides to know my bike and mybike knowing
me..:] whosoever wants to join me inthis ride is welcome...coz i am goin ahead
with thisanyhow,come what may..would want people to givewhatever suggestions
they feel are important for thisride...bamboo if its a solo one i would nt
iclude thatin club ride :] this mail surely creates a low vibeand i am sorry for
that..but i thought i should sharecoz its about time to plan....guess tentative
datewould be mid june,that is when the passes open...
jaggu

LEH RIDE


1.jaggu

No comments: